29th European Conference on Information Retrieval
Rome, April 2-5, 2007Organized by the Fondazione Ugo Bordoni, in cooperation with BCS-IRSG and ACM SIGIR.
The Program Chairs invite for the submission of original research papers and posters in all areas of Information Retrieval, including but not limited to:
- Theory and Models for Information Retrieval.
- Efficiency and Performance of IR. Platforms, Architectures. Applications of IR.
- Evaluation and Test collections.
- Indexing. Query representation, Query reformulation, Structure-based representation, XML, Metadata. Summarization. Natural language processing for IR.
- Tracking, Filtering, Topic detection, Collaborative filtering, Agents, Routing and Email spam.
- Categorization and clustering.
- User studies and interfaces. Interactive IR. Task-based IR.
- Web IR, Distributed IR, Digital libraries. Intranet, Desktop, Enterprise and Blog Search. Adversarial IR.
- Question answering and information extraction. Text Data Mining and Machine Learning for IR.
- Multimedia IR.
- Cross-language and multilingual Information Retrieval.
Best Paper Award
An award will be given to the best paper submitted to the conference.
Best Student Paper Award
An award will be given to the best paper whose main author is a student.
|Paper submission deadline:||30 October, 2006|
|Poster submission deadline:||6 November, 2006|
|Notification to authors:||13 December, 2006|
|Registration deadline:||25 March, 2007|
|Conference:||2-5 April, 2007|
The ECIR 2007 Proceedings (including full papers and posters) will be published in the Springer LNCS Series.
Papers should be formatted according to
and submitted electronically through the
conference web site.
Full length papers must not exceed 12 pages, including references and figures. Papers submitted to the poster track must not exceed 4 formatted pages. Overlength papers will not be accepted for review.
Gianni Amati, Claudio Carpineto, and Gianni Romano
Chairs of ECIR 2007